IFR Helicopter Autopilots for Part 27/29
The Genesys Helicopter Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System provides safety and workload reduction for both single and dual pilot operations.
The Genesys Helicopter Autopilot is an IFR approved, three-axis autopilot with key features, such as:
- Automatic recovery to near-level flight attitude at all airspeeds
- Altitude-command and altitude-hold functions
- Fly-Through System engagement throughout all phases of flight from startup to shutdown
- Redundant, ruggedized flight control computers
- Fail operable system
- Full-authority with parallel actuators
- Easy Installation - no series actuators, feel springs, or magnetic breaks
- Lightweight - Installed weight of fewer than 35 pounds
Certification (in process)
Announcements coming soon...